Scoil Phádraig NATURSEKT Craanford Course Novel Concerns Goodnight Mister Tom Phase One-Meeting 9-21
1) How come did Mary give Willie a pencil?
2) Where do Willie get a walk?
3) How is definitely Willie Beech described from this first phase?
4) What do Tom spot on the boy's leg?
5) Which usually person performed Willie meet up with on his walk?
6) Why do you think that Willie fainted?
7) Where were Tom's better half and kid?
8) For what reason were the children being removed?
9) Why did Willie grab a part?
10 The type of " home life” do you think that Willie Beech had working in london? Chapter Two-Weirwold 22-36
1) What would Tom inquire Mrs. Fletcher to make?
2) What did Mr. Oakley point out to Willie inside the hallway?
3) What was the objective of the holding chamber pot?
4) What did Ben order to get from Ivor?
5) How did Willie evaluate in size to Ivor's child?
6) What was the purpose of the " blackouts”?
7) Which two items of Willie's garments were stitched together? 8) Where did Willie crawl to sleep?
9) The fact that was the tone of the single mother's letter?
10) How, do you think, is Willie settling in?
Chapter Three-Saturday Morning 37-49
1) Wherever did Mary find Willie the next early morning?
2) Where would they go that same early morning?
3) The fact that was the physician's diagnosis?
4) Why were the Littles searching?
5) What did Tom and Willie spread the way house?
6) Why did an audience gather for one particular property?
7) What do Mrs. Miller give to Willie?
8) For what reason did Mrs. Ruddles offer to all of them?
9) Why do the village people appear anxious?
10) How will you describe Very little Weirwold?
Chapter Four-Equipped 50-63
1) What would Mr. Oakley sunglasses buy for Willie in the newsagents?
2) What comment did the draper help to make about the boy?
3) How performed Mr. Oakley sunglasses feel about the art shop?
4) What did the shop placards mention?
5) Where do Mr. Ben " join " the boy up?
6) So why did that they run into the house?
7) So why didn't Willie sleep " in " the bed?
8) What do they have to get tea that evening?
9) Who named over to Mister. Tom?
10) What did Willie dream about as he fell sleeping?
Chapter Five-" Chamberlain announces” 64-75
1) What would Mr. Mary point out to Willie?
2) Why performed they have to clean the bedclothes?
3) What had Mrs. Fletcher helped bring over the previous night? 4) How do Willie help out with the church?
5) Why do you think it was that Willie resented crowds?
6) Why was there a wireless in the cathedral?
7) What announcement was made within the wireless?
8) What task did Mister. Fletcher inquire Willie to perform?
9) How performed Mr. Jeff avoid embarrassment for Willie?
10) That which was an Anderson?
Chapter Six-Zach 76-86
1) What was Zach's full name?
2) What did Zach say he would do intended for Willie?
3) What does a ‘recluse' mean?
4) Who seen Mr. Jeff as he attempted to slip in unnoticed?
5) Who was sitting in front of Mister. Thatcher?
6) What was given to the volunteers?
7) What performed Mrs. Burns volunteer to do?
8) In which was the first aid post going to be?
9) What did Tom volunteer to do?
10) What did Willie dream about that night?
Chapter Seven-An Face over Blackberries 87-97
1) Where would Tom take Willie that morning?
2) Who won the race?
3) Name two things that grow in the field?
4) What did Zach notice regarding Willie's curly hair?
5) What was the small problem?
6) Who was waiting with the corner with their baskets?
7) Who kept an empty bucket and a small bag?
8) Who was playing at the front of the home?
9) Who also put down the bucket?
10) Who still left home to visit for tea?
Chapter Eight-School 98-106
1) What did Willie have for lunch?
2) Who was ranking outside the town hall?
3) Which course would Mrs. Black include?
4) What issue did Zach ask Willie?
5) Was Willie the sole older kid who didn't want to read?
6) What performed Willie practice at institution?
7) What did Tom tell Willie to complete before...